Marware Eco-Envi Cover Black for Kindle and Fire Tablets
You're already helping the environment by reducing paper books. Now you have the chance to use a true eco-friendly cover to go with it. Marware's Eco-Envi is a guiltless, convenient alternative to bulkier leather sleeves. With a unique and slim envelope style design, the Eco-Envi is made with high quality Eco-Fabric. This case is a non-toxic replacement for leather and is produced from cornstarch polymers and recycled PET. What's more, there is no toxic runoff to leach into the ground and water, a problem commonly found in modern tanning processes. All dyes are vegetable or soy based. The Eco-Envi Cover offers a professional leather look that helps protect your Kindle or tablet or e-reader up to 7.5 inches. A Velcro closure keeps your device secure. Ultra-slim, unique design, and sustainable. Isn't now a great time to be green?
- Eco-Fabric cover with an ultra-thin envelope design made from recycled/ recyclable and sustainable materials.
- Safeguard and protect your Device from bumps, dust and scratches.
- Premium look and feel.
- Adds style while helping in protection of the Device.
- Meets RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) standards.
- A truly green solution.
- Product Type: Eco-Fabric Cover.
- Material Used: High Quality Eco-Fabric Used.
- Manufacturer: Marware.
- Color: Black.
Amazon Kindle Fire 2
Amazon Kindle Fire
Amazon Kindle 3
Amazon Kindle 2
Amazon Fire HD 7 Tablet
Amazon Fire HD 6 Tablet
Alcatel OneTouch EVO 7HD
Alcatel OneTouch EVO 7
Acer ICONIA Tab A110
Acer Iconia Tab A100